top of page

Relief Aid

2267, August 26th: With the ARMSCC destroyed and AR forces mostly having retreated from Savannah, Scion Empire forces continue to focus on re-consolidating control of the colony. Elements of the 3rd Scion Legion shift towards humanitarian aid, providing food & water to civilians affected by the war - Any refugees which visit SE relief posts are provided 500 Qubits (a.k.a credits), enough to last them a month. Reports emerge from Scion Empire media of the abject poverty of which many of those inhabiting the AR world are found in. Many civilians are documented living in third world conditions, dwelling in shanty homes, in several cases, even without electricity. SE officials estimate about 64% of the population of Savannah have checked in to relief outposts, the other 36% have been labeled as suspected loyalists.

5 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page